The benefits of our Xero training services
- Manage finances efficiently
- Understand Xero features
- Save time
- Expert training
Why use Caldwell Penn for Xero support?
Streamline your finances
- If you are keen to get peace of mind knowing that your software is set up correctly for you to use in your business.
- We recognise that you are not qualified bookkeepers and would prefer to spend time on your business.
- We want to make sure you are completely comfortable using the software and have somewhere to turn when things get tricky.
How does our Xero support and training work?
A helpful hand each step of the way
- We offer one-to-one training sessions designed to be tailored to go at your own pace; either remotely, at our premises or at your offices depending on your requirements.
- Whether you have a basic knowledge of Xero and just want a refresher course or if you are completely unfamiliar with the software we will help you develop a better understanding.
- As Certified Xero Advisors we are always on hand to help you and ensure that things are running smoothly.
- You decide how much or little of our time you require and we will be there to help.
What should I expect to achieve from Xero training
Improved business performance
- With a better understanding of Xero you will be able to manage your finances more efficiently and easily.
- By the end of our standard training you should be able to:
- Raise professional looking and HMRC compliant invoices and email them to your customers directly within Xero using the desktop or mobile app
- Upload receipts and invoices to Receipt Bank using the desktop and mobile app
- Add items to Expense reports within Receipt Bank
- Process receipts, invoices and expense reports from Receipt Bank into Xero
- Match, create and transfer bank receipts and payments as appropriate
- Check the reconciliation of the bank to the statement balance
- View your outstanding customer and supplier balances and send statements to customers directly within Xero
- You will better understand all the features of Xero and how to use these to improve your business performance.
Frequently asked questions
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064