- Peace of mind
- Cover for unexpected costs
Why do I need fee protection insurance?
Cover for those unexpected costs
- With the ever increasing risks of full tax enquiries and investigations, it's worth considering protecting yourself from the accountancy costs of dealing with it as the amount of work involved is often substantial.
- Even if HMRC finds nothing as a result of any investigation, you will still have unexpected professional fees to pay as a result.
- HMRC has the powers to investigate tax payers at random.
How does it work?
An insurance policy exclusive to Caldwell Penn
- Our Insurance Brokers, McGowan Corporate Solutions, an independent insurance intermediary, can offer an insurance policy exclusive to the clients of Caldwell Penn which has the following features:
- £100,000 cover per claim
- To meet the costs incurred if HMRC decide to look into your tax affairs
- Costs arising from an enquiry that results in an alleged discovery by HMRC
- All forms of company status catered for, Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Proprietorships
- Limited Company cover extends to include the personal tax affairs of Directors
- Cover available for private individuals
- Appeals Costs extension
- Regulatory Compliance Dispute Costs following a compliance check by HMRC for:
- Social Security
- National Insurance Contributions
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Attendance and representation costs where Caldwell Penn are required to attend HMRC visits.
What are the benefits?
Peace of mind
We cannot prevent you from being investigated by the Taxman, but we can help to ensure that you get the best possible support and advice if you do without having to worry about the cost.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064