- Save time
Why do I need to start a company payroll?
It's essential to pay your employees correctly and on time
- Payroll is essential in any business in which people are employed to work. Payroll is needed to:
- Calculate how much your employees need to be paid each month
- Calculate how much tax and NIC you need to deduct from an employee's gross pay and the amount to pay over to HMRC on their behalf
- Report employee pay details to HMRC
- Pay your employees!
- You will need to report any payments and deductions to HMRC on or before each payday and make payments before strict deadlines.
- Maintaining a good relationship with your employees is essential to a successful business, if they're not being paid on time this can put that relationship at risk.
How do I prepare PAYE returns and complete payroll each month?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest Payroll legislation who will be managing your payroll and submitting your PAYE returns, they will:
- Ensure you are RTI compliant and your employees are paid on time.
- Provide electronic payslips to your employees making things easier for you.
- Make the PAYE submissions on your behalf and remind you when payments are due.
- Provide assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees.
- Provide monthly summaries and departmental reports.
- Deal with leavers and starters.
- Attend to all year end PAYE reporting.
What are the benefits?
Free up your time
- We will give you the confidence that your company is compliant with all payroll legislation
- Your employees will be paid correctly and on time every month
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business
"I have always found everyone that I have dealt with at Caldwell Penn to be knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. I would recommend anyone looking for tax or accounting advice to seriously consider Caldwell Penn."
Tim Ward, Cityward Limited
"We have used Caldwell Penn for over 10 years. Their service is always faultless and they are a valued member of the team, enabling us to concentrate on our business with the confidence to know that the accounting function is in safe hands."
TONY BINNIE, Brockwell Group Limited
"Personally, I find everyone at the firm extremely helpful, patient and always completely professional"
Andy McStravick, McStravick Consulting Limited
"The team at Caldwell Penn take care of our accounts and payroll so that we can focus on our core business objectives. Their Bramley office is in a great out of town location with easy access and free parking. Caldwell penn didn't hesitate in assisting with a reference for our companies recent AIPP accreditation. A professional and friendly service above and beyond expectation. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Caldwell Penn again and again!"
Elliott Ward, The Again Group Ltd
"The team at Caldwell Penn provide an indispensable service to our Club. Their advice in completing year end accounts is practical, responsive and approachable. Their audit service is always professional and supportive, giving both the Club members and Committee great benefit. We would thoroughly recommend this firm."
Godalming Naval Club
"I cannot recommend Mark and the team at Caldwell Penn highly enough. As a small business owner, what I need is great advice and high quality of work delivered when I need it, and they deliver this every time."
Jon Horton, Shorton Property LLP
"Caldwell Penn helped to set up my first business in 2010, initially as a Sole Trader, then as a Limited Company and this year advised on the structure of a second company with all the joys of VAT and payroll to contend with. Knowing that Mark and the team manage our accounts and tax allows us to do our job and grow the business. I would happily recommend their professional and friendly service to any start-up or growing business and being local is a real bonus."
Kevin Kingham, UK Lanyard Makers Ltd
"Caldwell Penn have become an essential arm of our business. They provide a very personal service and are very proactive and forward-thinking in their advice. Most importantly, they are great at chasing us for our personal tax return information!"
Lori Clarke, Propitas Building & Project Consultants Limited
"Caldwell Penn feels like a family who care about you."
"I have been hugely impressed with the team at Caldwell Penn from my very first meeting. The swiftness of responses to any queries never ceases to amaze; I have always been treated with enormous respect despite, no doubt, often asking highly ignorant questions given my very primitive understanding of tax.Their friendly help and guidance has enabled me to get my tax affairs suitably organised and I sleep more soundly at night knowing I am in safe hands, not to mention better off. I would recommend them to anyone."
Thomas Hobbs, Thomas Hobbs Tenor Ltd
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Personal Tax & Self Assessment
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Auto enrolment and work place pensions
Tax investigation fee protection insurance
Advanced accountancy services
Management accounts & information
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064