- Save time
Why do I need to start a company payroll?
It's essential to pay your employees correctly and on time
- Payroll is essential in any business in which people are employed to work. Payroll is needed to:
- Calculate how much your employees need to be paid each month
- Calculate how much tax and NIC you need to deduct from an employee's gross pay and the amount to pay over to HMRC on their behalf
- Report employee pay details to HMRC
- Pay your employees!
- You will need to report any payments and deductions to HMRC on or before each payday and make payments before strict deadlines.
- Maintaining a good relationship with your employees is essential to a successful business, if they're not being paid on time this can put that relationship at risk.
How do I prepare PAYE returns and complete payroll each month?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest Payroll legislation who will be managing your payroll and submitting your PAYE returns, they will:
- Ensure you are RTI compliant and your employees are paid on time.
- Provide electronic payslips to your employees making things easier for you.
- Make the PAYE submissions on your behalf and remind you when payments are due.
- Provide assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees.
- Provide monthly summaries and departmental reports.
- Deal with leavers and starters.
- Attend to all year end PAYE reporting.
What are the benefits?
Free up your time
- We will give you the confidence that your company is compliant with all payroll legislation
- Your employees will be paid correctly and on time every month
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064