- Save time
Why do I need to maintain my company's registers?
It's a UK statutory requirement
- It is a UK statutory requirement if your company is either a limited company, LLP, charity, association or a society.
- Keeping your company register up to date is important as this notifies Companies House of any changes made to your company.
- Companies House can issue fines or strike off the company if the correct forms are not submitted on time.
How do I keep my company's registers up to date?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We will maintain your registers electronically and make all necessary changes.
- We can help you fulfil the company secretary role and offer the following services:
- Registered office facilities
- Maintenance of statutory registers
- Submission of statutory documents
- Giving notice of General Meetings
- Drafting agendas for company meetings
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings
- Completion of share transfer forms
- Preparation of share certificates
- Carrying out company searches
- Filing of Confirmation Statement
- Acting as Company Secretary
- General Company Law advice
What are the benefits?
Save you time and ensure compliance
- We will ensure that you are compliant and all necessary changes have been made.
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064