The benefits of using Caldwell Penn
- Free up your time
- Save money
- Guaranteed compliance
Why should I prepare a VAT return?
It's a UK statutory requirement
- It is a UK statutory requirement to submit VAT returns if your company's VAT taxable turnover is more than £85,000.
How do I prepare a VAT return?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest VAT legislation who will prepare your VAT returns.
- The majority of VAT returns are prepared quarterly and there are three methods we can use to assist in completion of VAT returns:
- Let us do your bookkeeping and we will also complete the return from there
- You do the bookkeeping and then provide us with your up to date books and we will complete the return for you
- We can provide training on how to complete your return yourself
What are the benefits?
Save you time and money
- Your VAT return will be submitted electronically to HMRC on time and hassle free.
- You will be able to sleep easy knowing that you have paid or received the correct amount of money each quarter.
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business.
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064