- Become a more attractive investment option
- Promote long-term business growth
- Ease cash-flow problems
- Easy way to raise capital
Why should I consider EIS & SEIS?
Raise capital essential to business growth
- Take the stress out of raising money by becoming a more attractive investment option for potential investors.
- Offer significant tax relief to potential investors.
- Ensure the survival of your new company by relieving initial cash flow problems in the first few years of trade.
- Helps you raise the initial capital in a high start-up cost industries.
How do I apply for EIS & SEIS investment schemes?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with detailed knowledge of latest tax legislation and experience working with a wide range of business and individuals.
- Deadlines and tax compliance requirements are always met.
- We take advantage of tax reliefs, allowances and available benefit structures and work proactively and efficiently with clients to ensure they receive the best service possible.
What does EIS & SEIS achieve?
- Becoming a more attractive investment option means it is more likely that you will be able to raise the capital needed to buy that new equipment or relocate to a large office space.
- It will give you the confidence that you can raise vital capital when needed.
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064