- Become a more attractive investment option
- Promote long-term business growth
- Ease cash-flow problems
- Easy way to raise capital
Why should I consider EIS & SEIS?
Raise capital essential to business growth
- Take the stress out of raising money by becoming a more attractive investment option for potential investors.
- Offer significant tax relief to potential investors.
- Ensure the survival of your new company by relieving initial cash flow problems in the first few years of trade.
- Helps you raise the initial capital in a high start-up cost industries.
How do I apply for EIS & SEIS investment schemes?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with detailed knowledge of latest tax legislation and experience working with a wide range of business and individuals.
- Deadlines and tax compliance requirements are always met.
- We take advantage of tax reliefs, allowances and available benefit structures and work proactively and efficiently with clients to ensure they receive the best service possible.
What does EIS & SEIS achieve?
- Becoming a more attractive investment option means it is more likely that you will be able to raise the capital needed to buy that new equipment or relocate to a large office space.
- It will give you the confidence that you can raise vital capital when needed.
Frequently asked questions
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064