The benefits of utilising R&D tax credits
- Reduce Corporation Tax liabilities
- Promote long-term business growth
- Cash back for your business
- Encourage constant innovation
Why should I claim R&D tax credits?
Reduced tax bills or money back
- They encourage innovation helping you stay ahead of the competition
- You could receive cash refunds which could help minimise costs or fund future R&D projects
- Tax credits will reduce your Corporation Tax liabilities, freeing up spending in more critical areas of your business
- They will help manage your cash flow when solely relying on the success of a R&D project
- You can claim every financial year, promoting long-term business growth
- The qualifying criteria is so broad you could be undertaking qualifying R&D activity without even realising
- Expensive pipeline projects become a lot easier to start and finish than previously thought
How do I claim R&D tax credits?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with detailed knowledge of the latest tax legislation to ensure your R&D claim is maximised. Cash back for your business is our priority.
- No face-to-face meetings are required. We will let you know what information we need, and we will take care of the rest, making the process as efficient as possible.
- We make sure claim deadlines are met and help you claim up to two previous years so that your claim is maximised.
- We have experience working with a wide range of businesses, individuals and R&D projects, so you are in good hands!
- You only pay fees for our support based on the value of the claim accepted by HMRC.
What are the benefits?
Improve short term cash flow and long term innovation
- Cash refund
- Reduced corporation tax liability
- The confidence that you can make future claims with ease
Frequently asked questions
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064