The benefits of utilising R&D tax credits
- Reduce Corporation Tax liabilities
- Promote long-term business growth
- Cash back for your business
- Encourage constant innovation
Establish your company’s R&D eligibility
Schedule a brief, no obligation call with our team today
Why should I claim R&D tax credits?
Reduced tax bills or money back
- They encourage innovation helping you stay ahead of the competition
- You could receive cash refunds which could help minimise costs or fund future R&D projects
- Tax credits will reduce your Corporation Tax liabilities, freeing up spending in more critical areas of your business
- They will help manage your cash flow when solely relying on the success of a R&D project
- You can claim every financial year, promoting long-term business growth
- The qualifying criteria is so broad you could be undertaking qualifying R&D activity without even realising
- Expensive pipeline projects become a lot easier to start and finish than previously thought
How do I claim R&D tax credits?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with detailed knowledge of the latest tax legislation to ensure your R&D claim is maximised. Cash back for your business is our priority.
- No face-to-face meetings are required. We will let you know what information we need, and we will take care of the rest, making the process as efficient as possible.
- We make sure claim deadlines are met and help you claim up to two previous years so that your claim is maximised.
- We have experience working with a wide range of businesses, individuals and R&D projects, so you are in good hands!
- You only pay fees for our support based on the value of the claim accepted by HMRC.
What are the benefits?
Improve short term cash flow and long term innovation
- Cash refund
- Reduced corporation tax liability
- The confidence that you can make future claims with ease
"I have always found everyone that I have dealt with at Caldwell Penn to be knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. I would recommend anyone looking for tax or accounting advice to seriously consider Caldwell Penn."
Tim Ward, Cityward Limited
"We have used Caldwell Penn for over 10 years. Their service is always faultless and they are a valued member of the team, enabling us to concentrate on our business with the confidence to know that the accounting function is in safe hands."
TONY BINNIE, Brockwell Group Limited
"Personally, I find everyone at the firm extremely helpful, patient and always completely professional"
Andy McStravick, McStravick Consulting Limited
"The team at Caldwell Penn take care of our accounts and payroll so that we can focus on our core business objectives. Their Bramley office is in a great out of town location with easy access and free parking. Caldwell penn didn't hesitate in assisting with a reference for our companies recent AIPP accreditation. A professional and friendly service above and beyond expectation. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Caldwell Penn again and again!"
Elliott Ward, The Again Group Ltd
"The team at Caldwell Penn provide an indispensable service to our Club. Their advice in completing year end accounts is practical, responsive and approachable. Their audit service is always professional and supportive, giving both the Club members and Committee great benefit. We would thoroughly recommend this firm."
Godalming Naval Club
"I cannot recommend Mark and the team at Caldwell Penn highly enough. As a small business owner, what I need is great advice and high quality of work delivered when I need it, and they deliver this every time."
Jon Horton, Shorton Property LLP
"Caldwell Penn helped to set up my first business in 2010, initially as a Sole Trader, then as a Limited Company and this year advised on the structure of a second company with all the joys of VAT and payroll to contend with. Knowing that Mark and the team manage our accounts and tax allows us to do our job and grow the business. I would happily recommend their professional and friendly service to any start-up or growing business and being local is a real bonus."
Kevin Kingham, UK Lanyard Makers Ltd
"Caldwell Penn have become an essential arm of our business. They provide a very personal service and are very proactive and forward-thinking in their advice. Most importantly, they are great at chasing us for our personal tax return information!"
Lori Clarke, Propitas Building & Project Consultants Limited
"Caldwell Penn feels like a family who care about you."
"I have been hugely impressed with the team at Caldwell Penn from my very first meeting. The swiftness of responses to any queries never ceases to amaze; I have always been treated with enormous respect despite, no doubt, often asking highly ignorant questions given my very primitive understanding of tax.Their friendly help and guidance has enabled me to get my tax affairs suitably organised and I sleep more soundly at night knowing I am in safe hands, not to mention better off. I would recommend them to anyone."
Thomas Hobbs, Thomas Hobbs Tenor Ltd
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Personal Tax & Self Assessment
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Auto enrolment and work place pensions
Tax investigation fee protection insurance
Advanced accountancy services
Management accounts & information
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064