- Avoid future problems
- free up your time
- Tax efficient structure
Why should I get help when forming a company?
Incorrect company structures can be costly
- Forming a company with the incorrect share structure could be very costly! We will undertake a tax review and provide advice to ensure the company is set up with the appropriate share structure, share capital and officers.
- You want to get it right from the very beginning!
How do I set up a company?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We listen to your business needs and provide advice on:
- The correct vehicle to use
- The most tax efficient share structure to use depending on your circumstances
- Officer appointments
- Company name
- Registered office address and service office address implications
- Following completion of a simple company formation order form we will incorporate your company with Companies House using our accounting software Company Secretarial module.
- Formation typically takes between 24-48 hours although same-day incorporation is available if required.
What happens after the company is formed?
We will help you with all other aspects of accounting
- Following incorporation, we will provide you with both electronic and paper copies of the:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes, resolutions and share certificate.
- We will then attend to the following initial requirements when the new company is formed:
- Advice regarding opening a bank account
- VAT registration where necessary
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of a company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up and advice
- We are able and happy to attend to all ongoing accounting requirements for your new company.
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064