- Avoid future problems
- free up your time
- Tax efficient structure
Why should I get help when forming a company?
Incorrect company structures can be costly
- Forming a company with the incorrect share structure could be very costly! We will undertake a tax review and provide advice to ensure the company is set up with the appropriate share structure, share capital and officers.
- You want to get it right from the very beginning!
How do I set up a company?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We listen to your business needs and provide advice on:
- The correct vehicle to use
- The most tax efficient share structure to use depending on your circumstances
- Officer appointments
- Company name
- Registered office address and service office address implications
- Following completion of a simple company formation order form we will incorporate your company with Companies House using our accounting software Company Secretarial module.
- Formation typically takes between 24-48 hours although same-day incorporation is available if required.
What happens after the company is formed?
We will help you with all other aspects of accounting
- Following incorporation, we will provide you with both electronic and paper copies of the:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Minutes, resolutions and share certificate.
- We will then attend to the following initial requirements when the new company is formed:
- Advice regarding opening a bank account
- VAT registration where necessary
- Company registration for Corporation Tax
- Set up of a company PAYE scheme
- Bookkeeping set-up and advice
- We are able and happy to attend to all ongoing accounting requirements for your new company.
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064