- Save time
Why do I need to operate a work place pension?
It's a UK statutory requirement
- It is a UK statutory requirement if you have employees
- This means that it is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with the Workplace Pension legislation
- The Pension Regulator can issue large fines if auto enrolment legislation is not complied with
How do I operate a work place pension?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest auto enrolment and pension legislation.
- We can help you with the following:
- Pre staging planning and preparation
- Workforce assessment
- Interface with chosen pension provider
- Management of the statutory employee communications process
- Automatic enrolment of all eligible job holders
- Registration with the Pensions Regulator
- Maintenance of up to date records
- Management of pension contributions in line with payroll
- Ongoing assessment of existing workforce and new starters
What are the benefits?
Meet your legal obligations
- We will give you the confidence that your company is compliant with all auto enrolment and work place pension legislation
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064