- Reduce bad debts
- Get paid on time
- Improve cash-flow
Why should I be concerned about credit control?
Cash-flow is the lifeblood of any business
- You will spend less time chasing your customers for payments and more time making those important strategic decisions.
- Improved cash-flow means being able to pay your suppliers on time and spend on items that promote business growth.
- You will get paid on time and reduce your bad debt resulting in a more profitable business.
How do I set up an effective credit control system?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts who will design and run your credit control system to ensure it is optimised and running effectively.
- We use the latest cloud-based software and apps to optimise the process and automate tasks that beforehand would have been completed manually. The software includes:
- We understand that customers also go through hard times, so we like to take compliment automation with a more personal approach. This includes calling your customers to understand what the payment problems are and how we can help. Good relationships with your customers will always benefit you in the long run.
What are the benefits?
An effective credit control system
- We will tailor our approach to your specific needs and aim to provide you with:
- A fully documented credit control process
- A customer risk assessment report
- A fully outsourced credit control function
- You will be able to sleep easy knowing that you have an effective credit control system run by industry experts.
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064