- Save time
- Meet your obligations
- Improve cash-flow
Why should I conduct payment runs?
Keep on top of your finances
- You can reduce time spent setting up and making payments.
- Peace of mind knowing that your suppliers are paid on time.
- You can structure the payment process to ensure consistency and to support cash-flow planning.
How do I do a payment run?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts who will design the payment run process ensuring that it is optimal for your company.
- We use a range of cloud-based software and apps to optimise the process and automate tasks that beforehand would be completed manually. The software includes:
- Transferwise Xero integration
- We will require adviser access to your company's banking and will set-up payments for your approval which are then processed on a pre-agreed time frame.
What are the benefits?
An effective payment run process
- We will tailor our approach to your specific needs and aim to provide you with:
- A fully documented payment run process
- A customer risk assessment report
- A fully efficient and automated outsourced payment run process
- You will be able to sleep easy knowing that you have an effective payment run process in place.
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064