- Plan for the future
- Meet all your obligations
- Improve cash-flow
Why should I prepare a cashflow forecast?
It can provide confidence in your financial future
- 61% of small businesses experience cashflow problems on a regular basis.
- 82% of companies that go out of business do so because of poor cashflow visibility and management.
- Having an idea of your future cash inflows and outflows allow you to make better strategic decisions.
- Cashflow forecasts can help you manage and improve cashflow by identifying weaknesses.
- Identify funding options.
- Identify investment opportunities with surplus.
How do I prepare a cashflow forecast?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts who will prepare your cashflow forecasts ensuring you have reliable reports to make informed strategic decisions.
- We use a range of cloud-based software and apps to optimise the process and automate tasks that beforehand would be completed manually. The software includes:
What are the benefits?
Real-time dynamic reports
- Up to date cashflow forecasting
- Personalised and dynamic insight into your company's future financial position
- Bring to light the most important actions to improve future cash position
- Receive real-time insights and actions
- Clear, precise view of what’s happening with your company's cash based on real-time information
- Scenario based reports on the current and future cash position if certain actions are taken
Frequently asked questions
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064