- Plan for the future
- Meet all your obligations
- Improve cash-flow
Why should I prepare a cashflow forecast?
It can provide confidence in your financial future
- 61% of small businesses experience cashflow problems on a regular basis.
- 82% of companies that go out of business do so because of poor cashflow visibility and management.
- Having an idea of your future cash inflows and outflows allow you to make better strategic decisions.
- Cashflow forecasts can help you manage and improve cashflow by identifying weaknesses.
- Identify funding options.
- Identify investment opportunities with surplus.
How do I prepare a cashflow forecast?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts who will prepare your cashflow forecasts ensuring you have reliable reports to make informed strategic decisions.
- We use a range of cloud-based software and apps to optimise the process and automate tasks that beforehand would be completed manually. The software includes:
What are the benefits?
Real-time dynamic reports
- Up to date cashflow forecasting
- Personalised and dynamic insight into your company's future financial position
- Bring to light the most important actions to improve future cash position
- Receive real-time insights and actions
- Clear, precise view of what’s happening with your company's cash based on real-time information
- Scenario based reports on the current and future cash position if certain actions are taken
Frequently asked questions
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064