- Attract high calibre staff
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Retain key members of staff
Why should I apply for the EMI share option scheme?
Your employees are your number one asset
- As a small company it can be hard to attract high calibre candidates for new job roles, especially when competing against larger companies on salary alone.
- The EMI share option scheme gives you a competitive advantage by being able to offer shares in your company making it more attractive for high calibre job candidates to join and existing key staff to stay.
- Keep staff turnover to a minimum.
How do I apply for the EMI share option scheme?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest tax legislation who will help design your EMI scheme, ensuring that your business is as tax efficient as it can be.
- They will be able to:
- Determine whether your company qualifies to grant EMI share options to your employees
- Recommend and collaborate with legal advisers to help design your EMI share option scheme
- Report and agree an EMI share option scheme valuation with HMRC
- Prepare all EMI share option agreements
- Prepare and submit annual EMI share option returns
- Prepare guidance notes
- Amend your company's Articles of Association if necessary
What are the benefits?
Attract and retain key members of staff
- We will give you the confidence that your company's EMI share option scheme is tax efficient and saving you as much money as possible.
- We will free up your time allowing you to concentrate on the more important day-to-day running of your business.
- We will help you attract high calibre job candidates and retain key staff hassle-free.
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064