The benefits of using Caldwell Penn
- Minimise tax bills
- Fully compliant
- Utilise tax reliefs
Why should I prepare a personal tax return?
It's a UK statutory requirement
- It is a UK statutory requirement if you:
- are self-employed.
- a partner of a partnership.
- have property rental income or other income from property.
- have any other income which has not been taxed via PAYE (capital gains etc).
- This means that it is your responsibility to ensure that your personal tax return is accurate, submitted, and that any tax owing is paid on time.
How do I prepare a personal tax return?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest tax legislation who will prepare your personal tax self-assessment, ensuring that you save as much tax as possible.
- We will let you know what information we require to prepare your personal tax return.
- Your personal tax return will be submitted electronically to HMRC on time and hassle free, with the only thing left for you to do is make the payment. It's that simple.
- Our personal tax services are available to both business owners and private individuals and include:
- All aspects of self-assessment
- Dealing with tax enquires
- Dealing with tax disputes
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital Gains Tax planning
What are the benefits?
Save you money
- You will benefit from tax reliefs you did not realise you were eligible for
- Reduced Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax bills
- You will be able to plan for the future so that you mitigate any unexpected tax bills
- You will avoid any filing penalties for not preparing your return correctly or on time
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Advanced accountancy services
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064