The benefits of using Caldwell Penn
- Minimise tax bills
- Fully compliant
- Utilise tax reliefs
Why should I prepare a personal tax return?
It's a UK statutory requirement
- It is a UK statutory requirement if you:
- are self-employed.
- a partner of a partnership.
- have property rental income or other income from property.
- have any other income which has not been taxed via PAYE (capital gains etc).
- This means that it is your responsibility to ensure that your personal tax return is accurate, submitted, and that any tax owing is paid on time.
How do I prepare a personal tax return?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts with vast detailed knowledge of the latest tax legislation who will prepare your personal tax self-assessment, ensuring that you save as much tax as possible.
- We will let you know what information we require to prepare your personal tax return.
- Your personal tax return will be submitted electronically to HMRC on time and hassle free, with the only thing left for you to do is make the payment. It's that simple.
- Our personal tax services are available to both business owners and private individuals and include:
- All aspects of self-assessment
- Dealing with tax enquires
- Dealing with tax disputes
- Correspondence with HMRC
- Inheritance tax planning
- Capital Gains Tax planning
What are the benefits?
Save you money
Regardless of the statutory compliance requirements for preparing and filing self-assessments, there are some obvious reason why you should seek our professional advice when preparing your personal tax return:
- You will benefit from tax reliefs you did not realise you were eligible for
- Reduced Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax bills
- You will be able to plan for the future so that you mitigate any unexpected tax bills
- You will avoid any filing penalties for not preparing your return correctly or on time
"I have always found everyone that I have dealt with at Caldwell Penn to be knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. I would recommend anyone looking for tax or accounting advice to seriously consider Caldwell Penn."
Tim Ward, Cityward Limited
"We have used Caldwell Penn for over 10 years. Their service is always faultless and they are a valued member of the team, enabling us to concentrate on our business with the confidence to know that the accounting function is in safe hands."
TONY BINNIE, Brockwell Group Limited
"Personally, I find everyone at the firm extremely helpful, patient and always completely professional"
Andy McStravick, McStravick Consulting Limited
"The team at Caldwell Penn take care of our accounts and payroll so that we can focus on our core business objectives. Their Bramley office is in a great out of town location with easy access and free parking. Caldwell penn didn't hesitate in assisting with a reference for our companies recent AIPP accreditation. A professional and friendly service above and beyond expectation. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Caldwell Penn again and again!"
Elliott Ward, The Again Group Ltd
"The team at Caldwell Penn provide an indispensable service to our Club. Their advice in completing year end accounts is practical, responsive and approachable. Their audit service is always professional and supportive, giving both the Club members and Committee great benefit. We would thoroughly recommend this firm."
Godalming Naval Club
"I cannot recommend Mark and the team at Caldwell Penn highly enough. As a small business owner, what I need is great advice and high quality of work delivered when I need it, and they deliver this every time."
Jon Horton, Shorton Property LLP
"Caldwell Penn helped to set up my first business in 2010, initially as a Sole Trader, then as a Limited Company and this year advised on the structure of a second company with all the joys of VAT and payroll to contend with. Knowing that Mark and the team manage our accounts and tax allows us to do our job and grow the business. I would happily recommend their professional and friendly service to any start-up or growing business and being local is a real bonus."
Kevin Kingham, UK Lanyard Makers Ltd
"Caldwell Penn have become an essential arm of our business. They provide a very personal service and are very proactive and forward-thinking in their advice. Most importantly, they are great at chasing us for our personal tax return information!"
Lori Clarke, Propitas Building & Project Consultants Limited
"Caldwell Penn feels like a family who care about you."
"I have been hugely impressed with the team at Caldwell Penn from my very first meeting. The swiftness of responses to any queries never ceases to amaze; I have always been treated with enormous respect despite, no doubt, often asking highly ignorant questions given my very primitive understanding of tax.Their friendly help and guidance has enabled me to get my tax affairs suitably organised and I sleep more soundly at night knowing I am in safe hands, not to mention better off. I would recommend them to anyone."
Thomas Hobbs, Thomas Hobbs Tenor Ltd
Caldwell Penn accountancy services
Essential accountancy services
Accountancy services for growing businesses
Auto enrolment and work place pensions
Tax investigation fee protection insurance
Advanced accountancy services
Management accounts & information
COPYRIGHT © 2021 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064