- Plan for the future
- Meet all your obligations
- Improve cash-flow
Why should I prepare a cash-flow forecast?
It can provide confidence in your financial future
- 61% of small businesses experience cash-flow problems on a regular basis.
- 82% of companies that go out of business do so because of poor cash-flow visibility and management.
- Having an idea of your future cash inflows and outflows allow you to make better strategic decisions.
- Cash-flow forecasts can help you manage and improve cash-flow by identifying weaknesses.
- Identify funding options.
- Identify investment opportunities with surplus.
How do I prepare a cash-flow forecast?
Let Caldwell Penn do the hard work for you
- We have a team of in-house tax experts who will prepare your cash-flow forecasts ensuring you have reliable reports to make informed strategic decisions.
- We use a range of cloud-based software and apps to optimise the process and automate tasks that beforehand would be completed manually. The software includes:
What are the benefits?
Real-time dynamic reports
- Up to date cash-flow forecasting
- Personalised and dynamic insight into your company's future financial position
- Bring to light the most important actions to improve future cash flow position
- Receive real-time insights and actions
- Clear, precise view of what’s happening with your company's cash based on real-time information
- Scenario based reports on the current and future cash position if certain actions are taken
"I have always found everyone that I have dealt with at Caldwell Penn to be knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. I would recommend anyone looking for tax or accounting advice to seriously consider Caldwell Penn."
TIM WARD, Cityward Limited
"We have used Caldwell Penn for over 10 years. Their service is always faultless and they are a valued member of the team, enabling us to concentrate on our business with the confidence to know that the accounting function is in safe hands."
TONY BINNIE, Brockwell Group Limited
"Personally, I find everyone at the firm extremely helpful, patient and always completely professional"
Andy McStravick, McStravick Consulting Limited
"The team at Caldwell Penn provide an indispensable service to our Club. Their advice in completing year end accounts is practical, responsive and approachable. Their audit service is always professional and supportive, giving both the Club members and Committee great benefit. We would thoroughly recommend this firm."
Godalming Naval Club
"The team at Caldwell Penn take care of our accounts and payroll so that we can focus on our core business objectives. Their Bramley office is in a great out of town location with easy access and free parking. Caldwell penn didn't hesitate in assisting with a reference for our companies recent AIPP accreditation. A professional and friendly service above and beyond expectation. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending Caldwell Penn again and again!"
Elliott Ward, The Again Group Ltd
"I cannot recommend Mark and the team at Caldwell Penn highly enough. As a small business owner, what I need is great advice and high quality of work delivered when I need it, and they deliver this every time."
Jon Horton, Shorton Property LLP
"Caldwell Penn helped to set up my first business in 2010, initially as a Sole Trader, then as a Limited Company and this year advised on the structure of a second company with all the joys of VAT and payroll to contend with. Knowing that Mark and the team manage our accounts and tax allows us to do our job and grow the business. I would happily recommend their professional and friendly service to any start-up or growing business and being local is a real bonus."
Kevin Kingham, UK Lanyard Makers Ltd
"Caldwell Penn have become an essential arm of our business. They provide a very personal service and are very proactive and forward-thinking in their advice. Most importantly, they are great at chasing us for our personal tax return information!"
Lori Clarke, Propitas Building & Project Consultants Limited
"Caldwell Penn feels like a family who care about you."
"I have been hugely impressed with the team at Caldwell Penn from my very first meeting. The swiftness of responses to any queries never ceases to amaze; I have always been treated with enormous respect despite, no doubt, often asking highly ignorant questions given my very primitive understanding of tax.Their friendly help and guidance has enabled me to get my tax affairs suitably organised and I sleep more soundly at night knowing I am in safe hands, not to mention better off. I would recommend them to anyone."
Thomas Hobbs, Thomas Hobbs Tenor Ltd
COPYRIGHT © 2020 CALDWELL PENN LIMITED | Company Reg Number: 03872209 | ICAEW - Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales: C005061064